The international tradeshow for the HVAC and energy efficiency industry is scheduled in Frankfurt from 11 to 15 March.
ISH represents the most prestigious tradeshow and the global business platform for companies in the HVAC and energy efficiency business. The event represents Giacomini the opportunity to showcase its complete range of solutions for all energy sources and applications, from the residential to the commercial sector.
Moreover, ISH 2019 will see Giacomini confirm and reinforce again the strong base that has allowed it to achieve a long trail of success in almost 70 years of history: the partnership with the main market players, designers, distributors and installers.
This is the reason why, in addition to the traditional Italian-style hospitality organized at the stand, the exhibition days the Giacomini Academy will offer dedicated courses for the continuous training of our partners on the new technical solutions provided.
The event is the ideal opportunity to share the numerous innovations that complement the already wide range of efficient solutions for heating, air conditioning and sanitary water distribution.
"ISH will offer Giacomini the opportunity to underline once again the company's constant commitment to efficiency and improvement of energy management, with special attention to redevelopment solutions for the existing building heritage", explains Andrea Bighinzoli, Marketing Manager for Giacomini.
The technical innovations will be presented in the exhibition area of the stand, divided according to the type of application. Among many, we highlight:
- HVAC systems for residential applications. New radiant ceilings in plasterboard and a wide range of radiant floors with graphitized insulation to improve thermal resistance, as well as very low thickness solutions for extreme requalification needs. An important range of machines for controlled mechanical ventilation complements the offer for all these modern and effective Giacomini systems.
- HVAC systems for commercial applications. New range of ceilings and metal sails with thermal yields at the highest levels of the market.
- Thermoregulation solutions for reversible hot / cold systems in various applications (bus, wireless, stand-alone), each of which can be managed remotely via a dedicated App.
- Connection kit for terminal units (radiant ceilings, fan coils, chilled beams) and components for dynamic distribution and management of four-pipe systems. 6-way zone valves more and more compact and performing for optimal regulation of the internal climate.
- balancing for HVAC systems. An unbalanced system is basically an inefficient system: to avoid this, Giacomini has developed a range of valves dedicated to balancing (PICV, delta-p controllers, static balancing valves) and a series of distribution components (radiator valves) , manifolds, 6-way zone valves) already equipped with appropriate patented automatic balancing cartridges. The radial valves with automatic balancing of the DB series, in particular, guarantee the best performance on the market today in terms of flow rate and differential pressure and represent the best choice for redeveloping
- Components for thermal power plants (dirt separators, hydraulic separators) with magnetic inserts to guarantee maximum filtration efficiency and cleanliness of the system.
- Wide range of flanged valves for large-scale hydraulic systems.
- direct thermal energy metering: latest generation modular and electronic satellites, with configurations specifically designed to have limited overall dimensions or even integrate hydraulic distribution.
On top of that, the company's ongoing research into the design and supply of products and services related to hydrogen is to be underlined. In particular, the latest version of Powerbox ™ will be presented, an integrated zero-emission solution that optimizes the energy yield of renewable sources for energy production and storage in autonomous systems from the electricity and gas distribution networks.
"We have planned training activities at the Giacomini Academy and guided tours of our product area specifically customized for installers, distributors and designer”
says Stefania Caldi, Communication specialist for Giacomini. "Enrollment to our Academy training sessions dedicated to dynamic balancing, satellites, hydrogen, Spider systems for low-thickness radiant floors, BIM modeling is already ongoing. . "
ISH Frankfurt 11-15 March 2019
Hall 9.1 Booth E42